Thursday, July 8, 2010

A break Up of a Different Kind!

Honestly, some days you just want to give up.... My so called business partner dropped off the face of the planet after what I thought was a very positive and exciting conversation about what our next move would be in terms of launching the product. We talked about getting our investor package together so that I could present it while in Memphis. We talked about publishing an e-book and building the website, etc... And then all of a sudden nothing for weeks. My calls and emails weren't returned and I mean is this the way you do business especially with a company in it's infancy?!

For the last year I have been working with his friend on my branding and after several conversation saying he was almost finished with the first 4 Sirens, I can't get this A-hole to call me back either.

I know these are just bumps in the road to success, but can a girl catch a break...

No comments:

Post a Comment