Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My New Secret Weapon.... Jamie Atlas and Bonza Bodies!

I would like to take a moment and give a shout-out to my friend and personal trainer Jamie Atlas.

Guys, I am going to be real with you. I am not, never have been, or ever will be a size 0, 2, 4, 6, and only once was I a 7/8 (damn I miss those days)! Recently I gained a massive amount of weight (40 ish pounds) and have a few other issues that lead me to believe there is something more going on than just being a chick. I have tried everything, every diet, pill, book, infomercial, etc, and nothing is working. Except Jamie! He just might be the best kept secret the Mile-High City has.

Jamie's knowledge is so extensive and he is so encouraging that it is hard not to want to see him on a daily basis. The results I'm getting even with this recent massive weight gain is amazing to me. I have had many trainers and so I know first hand that this guy is a gem!

When I figure out what is going on with me internally and can control it, well there is just going to be no stopping the fat loss!

2 comments:

  1. have you had your thyroid checked? when I gained all of that weight, it was partially due to that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking in to that and PCOS! I had some blood work done a few days ago and it will take about 3 weeks to get the results back. Fingers crossed that it is just age and not something else!

    ReplyDelete