Saturday, April 3, 2010

Need some feedback!

My business partner was in town this past week and we accomplished a ton of really great stuff.

We met with some really motivated people for our real estate business (Amber, that means you)! Lance was finally able to chat with our attorney in person. We would have liked to meet with title company, but we spaced setting up a meeting. We had a great 45 minute conversation with the lead formulator at BPI labs in Wyoming. She has really been a wealth of knowledge in regards to all that we need to do and who can help us get'er done!

We figured out the weighted formula for the first product that will most likely be launched as a test market soft launch. I had to actually go the a pharmacy and ask for an oral syringe which apparently the pharmacist did not hear the "oral" part of that request. She glared at me with her judgmental eyes and gave me a tongue lashing about the fact that she just "can't give out a syringe"! I mean I know I was on Federal Blvd. but give me a break! It was pretty funny!

Alright, back to business. It would be great to get every ones opinion on what y'all would like to see on the market first. We are thinking a soft launch of one lotion with four scents to start and as we become more successful we will add the bath gel, body butter scrub, and massage oil candle. We could also shoot for the lotion and bath gel with four scents... As a consumer would having 2 products to try be ideal or is one enough for the moment?

All and all a great week and I am so very motivated for things to come!

Next up, picking my color palate -let the fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment